Power Contracting began in 2000 with the founding of Power Contracting LLC. Our primary company focus began with heavy industrial water process installations that naturally led to further opportunities in related markets. In the expansion of our electrial operations we also targeted medium and high voltage transmission and distribution work. Subsequently, in 2006 Power Contracting LLC. was created. Since then we have grown into one of the premier electrical contracting companies in the intermountain region, able to provide a fully turn-key solution for all your industrial electrical requirements.
As a company we offer a wide-range of experience in the areas of water treatment, water pumping, transmission and distribution, power generation, mining, and substation construction. We possess the expertise and equipment to get the job done regardless of size or scope. Safety, quality, honesty, with our proven proficiency and ability to meet our client’s needs are the keystones to Power Contracting’s success and growth.
CORE VALUES/MISSION STATEMENT
- Demonstrate our continued commitment to strong, open partnerships between our customers, clients, staff, design professionals, subcontractors and vendors. Every project provides a win-win situation for all.
- Promote vision, integrity, and experience through teamwork with our partners. Each project we undertake produces a “pride in ownership” attitude company wide.
- Reinforce our “mission” by enthusiastically and consistently exceeding expectation for the satisfactory completion of a project.
- Portray our company as a confident team striving to provide the highest quality construction services to our clients, while maintaining the Power Contracting LLC. commitment to unquestioned integrity.
- Provide the best electrical service and project management in the industry.
Our motto of “We will either find a way or make one” speaks to our ultimate goal to be recognized by our customers as “the very best” at what we do.